C5 is the second generation of Topaz Service’s proprietary Central Reservation System. Our simple name for this product, C5, stands for “Cloud-Connected Call Center Console”. This state-of-the-art system is built by hotel reservation professionals who know the art of the reservation process. The system’s architecture ensures a unique and smooth guest experience while it increases conversion percentages at the same time.
Our intuitive and integrated CRS is now available for use within your own reservation department. Designed specifically to facilitate the voice reservation process for hotels, this new product has already proven its ability to deliver higher conversion rates than other systems. The dynamic screen layout creates a structure for the call flow yet is not “scripted” which allows for a real connection with the guest.
A unique three-panel layout, puts all of the hotel’s information at the agent’s fingertips without requiring multiple screens changes or searches. The information-rich database of C5 gives the agent to access to all the tools they need to sell a hotel if they are on-site or not. Since the software is an internet based platform, C5 can be used on any modern browser.
Agents using C5, can retrieve hotel reservations booked through multiple channels, allowing reconfirmation or modification of existing bookings. The real-time inventory and rate control and reservation delivery creates time-saving operational efficiencies.
Features and Benefits for the User include:
- Structured User Interface facilitates unique and smooth voice reservation process
- High-tier, costumer service oriented process leads a reservation agent through a call allowing for connection with the caller
- Multi-tasking-ready, non-blocking User Interface shortens talk time; agents can access different parts of the system while other parts are loading in the background
- Prompts for critical guest data are built into call flow decreasing possibility of missing key information
- User Interface creates call structure for optimum environment to convert calls into reservations
- Easy-to-use format reduces reservation agent training time
- Dynamic header photo makes it easy to differentiate a property within a group giving the agent a representation of the feel and style of the property
- Booking application offers robust hotel information enabling the agent to easily answer guest questions
- Data fields are available for multiple photos, floor plans, room layouts, weather links or Google map link for rich agent knowledge base
- Hotel group set-up and display, enables easy cross-sell capability for increased conversions
- Call Conversion Report
- Look-to-Book Report
- Turn-down Report
- Call Traffic Report
- Two-way OXI Interface with Micros Opera enabling access to reservations booked through other channels
- Redundant data storage for Micros Opera
- Internet-based platform, runs on modern browsers
- Remote reservation processing, login from any location
- HTNG (Hotel Technology Next Generation) connectivity available in Q3, 2016